My entry into the 2013 7-Day Roguelike Challenge. You play as a ghost escaped from the Nether Regions, trying to make your way to the surface. You are incredibly frail, but have one advantage: you can possess the bodies of the monsters you encounter.
- Unique, procedurally generated levels each time you play
- 5 levels, each with completely different possessable monsters
- A wide variety of creature powers
- Exploding bodies!
- A monsterpedia, which tracks the details of the monsters you possess
- Quick to pick up and play
- Separate graphical and ASCII modes for creatures and the environment.
Screenshots (click to enlarge):