My entry into the 2013 7-Day Roguelike Challenge. You play as a ghost escaped from the Nether Regions, trying to make your way to the surface. You are incredibly frail, but have one advantage: you can possess the bodies of the monsters you encounter.
- Unique, procedurally generated levels each time you play
- 5 levels, each with completely different possessable monsters
- A wide variety of creature powers
- Exploding bodies!
- A monsterpedia, which tracks the details of the monsters you possess
- Quick to pick up and play
- Separate graphical and ASCII modes for creatures and the environment.
Screenshots (click to enlarge):
Pingback: Pleasantville by Night: The End…for Now | Weirdfellows
When I clicked to ‘Settings’ in main menu, I’ve got an error in main.lua:306: attempt to call field ‘getModes’ (a nil value)
main.lua:306: in function ‘setMode’
input.lua:68: in function ‘keyPress_mainMenu’
main.lua:119: in function
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
alcatraz@alcatraz:~$ uname -a
Linux alcatraz 3.16.0-48-generic #64~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu Aug 20 23:03:57 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
What version of the LÖVE interpreter are you using? The original Possession doesn’t run on the newest version, you have to use version 0.8.