Based in Atlanta, GA
Expected for 2015
PC / Mac / Linux
Possession 2 is a roguelike where you play as a ghost escaped from the Nether Regions, trying to make your way to the surface. You are incredibly frail, but have one advantage: you can possess the bodies of the monsters you encounter, and use their strength and abilities as your own.
Possession: Escape from the Nether Regions was created as part of the 2013 7-Day Roguelike Challenge, where it was tied for highest-rated game. Work began on Possession 2 in November of 2013.
- Dozens of possessable monsters, from the horrifying to the hilarious, with a wide variety of powers.
- Special themed levels with unique hazards, creatures and layouts. Randomly generated, so each playthrough is different!
- Item-less gameplay. The dead have no need for worldly possessions, they just slow you down.
- Quick to pick up and play. Unlike most roguelikes, Possession 2 doesn't require you to memorize dozens of weird key commands, or puzzle over confusing skill and ability lists before you start playing.
- Mod support! Add your own creatures, powers and special levels, or change the ones already there.
Logo & Icon
Weirdfellows LLC allows for the contents of Possession 2 to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Possession 2 is legally & explicitly allowed by Weirdfellows LLC. This permission can be found in writing at http://weirdfellows.com/press/sheet.php?p=possession_2.
Playable preview build
Available for free from weirdfellows.itch.io.
Possession 2 is currently on Greenlight at steamcommunity.com.
About Weirdfellows LLC
Weirdfellows LLC was founded in July 2014 by Taylor Vaughan, creator of Pleasantville by Night.
More information on Weirdfellows LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Possession 2 Credits
Writer and Developer